Monday, June 15, 2009

HUGE Pet Peeve

Is it so hard for people to say thank you? I mean seriously. I'm not asking for a proclamation of gratitude that would be so large as to rival the full page ad Ben Afleck took out for J.Lo. No, no nothing like that. Just a simple 2 word sentence. Thank you. That's all. Just that. I'd even settle for "thanks". Just acknowledge people! That's all I'm saying. You do something nice for someone they should thank you. You go out of your way for someone and they should thank you. You let somebody out in traffic they should give the "thank you wave". We all know what I'm talking about. Heck I'm already teaching my kids to make sure they do it! People think we're crazy; they let us out in traffic and the whole car is waving at them. But by golly they know that their action was appreciated. It's a simple thing. We were all taught to do it; by family or teachers. It's not hard. It doesn't take any skin off your nose. It's a little thing but it means a lot! So with that being said; THANK YOU FOR LISTENING!!!!

No comments:

Cheer Off Video

To watch the video, you'll first need to install the flash player.

'