She is the Bearded Dragon that Hayden has been wanting for a little over a year now. Her Grammy and Grandy bought Zora for her along with all the stuff that Zora needs to be a happy lizard. We got her from PetSmart yesterday. And yes, it took me, Andy, Hayden, her friend Hope and Isabelle to get her and Belle's friend Jordan included to help get set up. It takes a village you know!! We are going to get some stacking rocks for "the cool side" of her aquarium but other than that we're good to go.
I didn't take a picture of the "cricket keeper". Yeah, we get to keep live crickets for Zora too. Haven't gotten the wax worms or meal worms yet (BLECH!) but we'll be getting some of those soon. She seems to have settled in to her new home and likes to watch as everyone goes past her aquarium. Little scary this morning when she was asleep and I thought we had a dead lizard but after a little light and her heat lamp she perked right up. The coolest part for all the kids? Watching her eat her breakfast of live crickets this morning.
You're not supposed to pick them up and hold them for about 4 days after you get them home but once that time frame is up I'm sure I'll have a ton of pics of everybody holding Zora who is so..... wait for it.....AZORABLE!!!! Yeah, I went there!!! ;-)



No comments:
Post a Comment