3rd place! 3rd place! They got 3rd place!!
So much joy and jubilation!! The girls did great! They looked great, performed great, had great attitudes and great sportsmanship. I was so proud of all of them but especially my little Hayden Bayden (okay not so little but I'm having a moment here!). And yes, I got misty eyed when they announced that they had won 3rd place. And I got even more misty eyed when NOT ONE girl was mad that they didn't get 2nd or 1st (although I most certainly do believe that it would not have surprised me if they had gotten higher, the competition was THAT close!). So proud!
And now......
Cheer off is officially over. By this I mean that I have uploaded the video and pictures off my camera AND posted them to websites. Go me, go me! In case you haven't visited the Wiggs Family Website I've put the video of the Cheer Off on the bottom of the page. Hayden is on the far right on the 4th row at the beginning of their routine and on the far right in the 2nd row during the dance. Check it out! Don't forget to pause the music on the playlist so you can hear the video.



4 comments:
Cute!! 3rd place is awesome...and good attitudes about it are even better!!! What sweet girls!
btw, what is tdimpressions (I think that's where you said the green and white striped leg warmers are???) b/c we definitely have us some Buford spirit wear! ;)
tdimpressions is the company we use for the BES spirit wear. They have been selling the green and white striped leg warmers outside of the rec league games on Saturdays. They also have tons of little cute Buford stuff for little girls. As a matter of fact they had some really cute dresses and cheerleader outfits in the discount bin last week for $5!! I can give you the number if you want.
congrats!!! that is so awesome :)
love seeing all my girls!!
YES!! Email me the # if you can...I have been on the hunt for some cute spirit wear ;)
amybeth_johnson@yahoo.com
Post a Comment