Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Here's hoping....
So I had to call the Assistant Principal at Hayden's school today to discuss a girl who has been bullying Hayden and her friends since the first grade. Why is it that when I have to talk to them I still feel like I'm a kid about to get in trouble? Talking to her last time didn't help, let's hope this time will. This is the same kid who told my daughter and her friends in first grade that she was going to "cut off their heads and bury their bodies". Nice thing for a 7 year old to say. She has now toned it down to mean comments and occasional smacks. The good news is that she hasn't hit Hayden....yet. Mama Bear may go a little ballistic if that were to happen. As it is I'm tired of my child being told they are stupid, ugly and dumb. Keep your fingers crossed for me!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
ummmm......i am sure i know who u are talking about.
Post a Comment