Today was busy. After working last night I went to a murder mystery theater luncheon with my Mozzie. I must say that I figured out who the "murderer" was. Yeah I'm that much of a detective.
After that I picked up the girls from school, did homework and enjoyed the Around the World family fun night at the elementary school. Plenty of good food to try and the book fair to boot.
Tomorrow looks like it's going to be another busy one. Gotta get to the school early to pop popcorn for the 1st grade Popcorn Sale. Then help in B's class. Then back to the popcorn.
Oh yeah, and did I mention that I was going to try to have a meeting with H's principal? Sure am. Because of the whole bully thing my child, who absolutely has loved Buford, loves her friends, her class and her teacher, has informed me that she wants to change schools or never go back to school again. Needless to say, this is a deal breaker and now I'm moving up the ladder.
Wish me luck! Or offer any ideas you might have to help me!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Give em hell Gin! This should have been handled so differently. They chose poorly, now they shall feel the wrath! You Go Girl!
Hope everything turns out okay....I hate to hear that she wants to move! You just protect your cubs Momma Bear!
Post a Comment