Where has the time gone? Where has my blogging gone? Life apparently got in the way of my blogging experience. So, am I gonna make promises that I'll be better? No. Because as you all know life happens AND we're cruising into the holiday season. Am I gonna do my VERY best to keep up with my blogging even with everything going on? Yes. I am because my children have told me I'm being slack, I have a lot of stuff going on that I can blog about AND it's the holiday season and who doesn't have things to say about holidays? So stick with me, I'm trying.....really....and I'll do my best to keep up. I may even talk about things that have happened in the past few months that I haven't blogged about. But until then here is a list of all the fun, exciting wonderful and wacky stuff you may have missed.
- The girls loved their "Camp Grandy and Grammy" trip to New York City
- I was an assistant coach for Hayden's cheer squad
- I've officially changed my schedule so I'm only working 3 days a week. Of course that is a 16 hour day, a 12 hour day and a 6 hour day; but it is still only 3 days a week.
- Hayden made the all state honors chorus
- Hayden made the million word reading level
- I read and finished all the Harry Potter books
- Hayden started reading the Harry Potter books, has fallen in love with them and has now seen all the movies
- Belle is finishing the Percy Jackson series but has fallen in love with the Harry Potter movies herself.
- Andy is refusing to see the Harry Potter movies until he reads the books (insert raucous laughter here)
- We placed a bid on a house and didn't get it....for the second time.
- I've lost almost 50 pounds!! Can I get a Woot woot?!?!?!
- Mean people make comments on FB that make me re-realize that mean people suck.
- My college football team is rocking this year and there is a whole lot of controversy and what-not, including people making my children cry about it (WTH?!?!?). WAR EAGLE!!!
I think that is everything that leads us to this point. I want to try to keep up better. I NEED to keep up better. I'm GOING to keep up better....I hope. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving. I know we did. I am so thankful for my husband, my girls, my family and my friends. In general I am thankful for my life; as wacky and wild as it is, it is indeed wonderful and I am blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment