That's all I can say!
The talent show was so cute!
They had 3rd grade awards before the show. Hayden found out she made the All A Honor Roll and also had Perfect Attendance which was cool!
Then came the main attraction. There were 17 acts ranging from a drum solo, piano solos, an original story reading, singing and dancing. The kids did great and I'm proud of all of them that were brave enough to get up there.
Now to my kid.... SHE ROCKED!!!
She has rhythm! And knew the whole routine even after only 2 practices with her group!! I took a few pics but mostly videoed her (I know, I know, I was shocked too!). I'm going to see how to download it and post it here for all to see.
She is truly my little Dancing Queen!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Go Hayden, Go Hayden. Her whole day sounded awesome for her and her proud Mama! :)
Post a Comment