Sunday, May 17, 2009

Tomorrow is...

Talent show day!

What is Talent Show Day you ask? Well of course it's the day that Hayden is in her 3rd grade talent show. And of course this has a story to go along with it.

Sheet comes home 1 1/2 weeks ago for a talent show that had an audition last Wednesday and a show tomorrow.

Hayden says to me "I'm going to be in the talent show!"

Me: "Doing what?" (Not that she's not talented mind you; I was just wondering!)

H: "Dancing" (Of course you are!)

Me: "Which dance?"

H: "I don't know."

Me: "To what song?"

H: "A song from Mama Mia."

Me: "Which song?"

H: "I don't know."

Me: "So let me get this straight. You're doing a dance you don't know...to a song you've never heard....from a movie you've never seen?"

H: "Well, yeah." Accompanied by an eye roll and a shoulder shrug.

Sounds about right to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great idea to me. Hope she does well, can't wait to see the pictures.

Cheer Off Video

To watch the video, you'll first need to install the flash player.

'