Thursday, June 11, 2009
I love...
being productive! Especially when it's early in the morning. I still have pictures to delete off the main computer, but I'm less than 2 years behind! Dogs at our house and the neighbors' house have been walked. I've been walked. All plants have been watered. Kids have been bathed and dropped at VBS. And there was no fighting this morning. All of this gives me hopes that it is going to be a wonderful day. Except for the working tonight part. Oh well, I got ATO'd last night so maybe tonight.....?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I love mornings like that! Yesterday by the time the kids took their afternoon naps I had done all of the housework, including laundry! We had been to the bank and grocery store and dinner was prepped for that night. So when they went to take their naps I had quiet time (: Perfect! Have a good day!
Post a Comment