Sunday, July 12, 2009

7/11/2009

We spent a lot of time playing the "this time 9 years ago..." game yesterday. Why? Because yesterday my oldest baby turned 9 years old. It seems like just yesterday I was laying in Northside Hospital waiting and waiting and waiting. Until after 30 minutes of pushing and an ensuing C-Section they showed me my beautiful baby girl. So much has happened since then: moving, another beautiful daughter, growing up, getting bigger, school. It has been a wonderful 9 years. The best of my life. I was extremely blessed 9 years ago to be given a wonderful, smart, funny, sweet, sassy little girl. I can't wait to enjoy the next 9 years with her. Hopefully these won't go so fast!! ;-)

Happy Birthday Hayden Elizabeth!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Hayden Bayden! You are growing up to be such a fine young lady! I remember when you started to walk and talk...time goes WAY too fast. I hope your day was a great one! :)

Cheer Off Video

To watch the video, you'll first need to install the flash player.

'