Monday, July 6, 2009

My kid may be a ham

I think it's official; my kid may be a ham. She lost a tooth in the beginning of June (read: worked it every minute of every day until she was able to yank it out of her mouth). I wasn't there that night to take pics (read: slaving my behind off at work) and apparently her Daddy said something along these lines: "Mommy is making me take pictures; she'll kill us if we don't; let's humor her." I'm only guessing but I'm pretty sure it is pretty close to what was really said.

Here are the pictures. You be the judge: ham or not ham.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd have NO idea where she would get that from. The fact that she looks JUST LIKE her mother in some of those pictures though, makes me wonder??? :)

Mom to the 3rd Power said...

My vote: ham.
Very cute ham!

Cheer Off Video

To watch the video, you'll first need to install the flash player.

'