Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Catching up

Being sick totally knocked me off my daily thankful posts!! So instead of being slack and just picking up here and going forth I am going to give you 3, count them, 3 things that I am thankful for. That will take care of Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. So here we go:

Monday: I am thankful for my Mozzie and the fact that the girls are so close with her.

Tuesday: I am thankful for Zpacks. I know this is a silly one but since it started making me feel better I'm a HUGE fan!

Wednesday: I am thankful for (let's be honest) Facebook and Twilight coming out this weekend.
I know that's technically two but oh well!!!

BTW: I'm feeling a lot better now. No dizziness or nausea; just lots of coughing!

No comments:

Cheer Off Video

To watch the video, you'll first need to install the flash player.

'