Thursday, November 12, 2009

I'm Baaaaaaccckkkk!

And I'm not going to post on my horrible Shutterfly experience.

And I'm not going to post on how busy I've been lately.

And I'm not going to post on the people who decided to work on my neighbors house with jackhammers this morning while I was sleeping because I worked last night.

And I am NOT going to post on my youngest daughter who told me on the way to school she was "definitely not cute because my pants are not the ones I wanted; they're horrible; don't tell me I look cute".

And I am NOT going to post on my oldest daughter egging on the tantrum about the pants this morning.

I'm just going to say: the sun is out; it's a gorgeous fall day outside; there is no rain and I have a lot to be thankful for. As a matter of fact, I'm going to steal an idea from a person on facebook and post something I'm thankful for every day until Thanksgiving. I'm getting a late start on it but I think it will still be a good thing. Anybody else want to play the thankful game with me?

So for today: I am thankful for the sunshine and the fact that I am not one of the people dealing with a flooded house.

What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Cheer Off Video

To watch the video, you'll first need to install the flash player.

'