Tuesday, April 27, 2010

And the verdict is....

I tried Pilates this morning. The balance queen I am not. I'm not even the balance princess. More like the balance jester! There were only 2 major falls off the ball. I'm talking fall totally off the ball and have the ball roll across the room. Minor falls there were more of. A.lot.more. Other than that it was good. I feel like it could definitely strengthen my core, make me stronger and more balanced.....with some time.

The only thing about it was that I felt like I needed to do an aerobic exercise as well; something to get my heart rate up. Soooooo after an hour of Pilates I did a 2.2 mile walk.

Heart rate up: check. Aerobic activity: check.

Feeling it all over after both activities: priceless.

No comments:

Cheer Off Video

To watch the video, you'll first need to install the flash player.

'