Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Another tooth bites the dust

No pun intended....okay yeah, all puns intended! Belle lost another tooth. This one was a front upper tooth. It came out at the hockey game the Tuesday before Thanksgiving. She now has a big ole gappy grin that is too cute!

But wait there's more!! The other front upper tooth is SUPER wiggly. I wouldn't doubt with the way that Belly works it, it will be out before they girls get out of school for Christmas Break. As of now she is singing "All I want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth". If the super wiggly comes out she'll have to add to that. Unless of course the wiggly one next to the super wiggly one comes out too.....

Alternate Christmas song titles for Belly:

1: All I Want for Christmas is my 3 front teeth

2: All I Want for Christmas is my 4 front teeth

3: All I Want for Christmas is a set of dentures so I can eat Christmas dinner

4: Follow the Toothfairy Santa Cause she knows the way to my house

5: Over the river and through the woods, to Belle's house the Toothfairy goes

6: I love those W-I-G-G-L-Y teeth...Wiggly teeth, wiggle teeth, wiggle all the way (sung to the tune of Jingle Bells...come on work with me people!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the gap! That would be precious if she lost the other one. We were hoping for that for Kevin but the second one didn't come out in time. We still have hope for Anna....

Cheer Off Video

To watch the video, you'll first need to install the flash player.

'