Sunday, December 7, 2008

This cracked me up!

I've already blogged about the chaos with 3 dogs. I haven't shared with you how I have to put Jack's food down and block both of the other dogs while he eats so they don't get his food. Well last night I was at work and the phone rings and its Andy telling me a story. I have to share because frankly it cracked me up.

Apparently he was feeding the dogs and remembered that he had to play defense to let Jack eat. Apparently it was quite a sight. I only have the mental visual since I wasn't there but here goes. We have an island in the middle of our kitchen. Andy put Jack's food bowl down by the island and then stood with his back to the sink facing the island. Enter Gracie from his right. He has to pin Grace to the counter that the sink is on with his leg so she won't get Jack's food. Enter Stitch, also from the right. He has to tell Stitch to sit and stay and keep an eye on him so that he won't get Jack's food. Enter Jake, the cat, from the left. He has to use the leg that is not holding Gracie to block Jake from getting Jack's food. May I also mention at this point that Jack is not a fast eater; especially when he has to take a bite of food, look at everyone staring at him while he's eating and then give them a warning growl. Poor Andy!! I couldn't even offer Andy my sympathies because I was too busy picturing this in my head and laughing out loud; and I couldn't stop. Yes, I know what you're thinking: I AM such a good wife!!

No comments:

Cheer Off Video

To watch the video, you'll first need to install the flash player.

'