THE CHAOS!!
One dog is great.
Two dogs is rowdy because they love to wrestle.
Three dogs is insane, crazy, wild, nerve wracking....need I go on?
Gracie likes to wrestle with Stitch, but she knows her place. He is the top dog and she doesn't dispute that. Of course, like a puppy, she wants to play and growl and nip and jump. Enter my sister's little dog (part rat, part mutt- meant with nothing but love of course but I want to give you an idea of his size). My mother brought him home from my sister's after Thanksgiving and he will be staying with them through my sister's winter break. My parents went to New York this weekend so Jack is staying in the Wiggs' Kennel while they're gone.
Gracie has decided she must a) try to get Jack to play with her, b) try to let Jack know that she is second in the pecking order, c) move him where she wants him to go, d) keep him from being too near any of us humans or Stitch or e) all of the above. In addition there is still the Stitch/Gracie wrestling matches and the Stitch/Jack playing. I need to get my black and white striped shirt and carry a whistle!!! Or leave it to Belle who every few minutes is telling one or the other of the dogs "No, stop it, no, don't do that, no, no, no, no...." Or Hayden who every few minutes is going "Mom, Gracie is....., Mom, Stitch is....., Mom, Jack is...., Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom".
How much longer until Sunday? ;-)



2 comments:
I feel for ya! I do that with just the kids...I can't imagine adding dogs to the mix. UGH!
Oh my! Oh, no! Not three dogs. Yikes!
Post a Comment