Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Diet and Exercise

So the resolutions have started and believe it or not, so far, I have stuck with them! I have started the diet again and have kicked the exercise program into gear. I'm not going to mention my starting weight here because that is just crazy! However, I'm down 3 pounds people!!

I'm doing my 365 days of pics. No real exciting ones as of yet, but its all about keeping the discipline of doing it. I'm not sure yet if I'm going to post each day but we'll see. Of course it does still count when I took pics on New Year's Day and the card wasn't in my camera, right?!!? Yes, I did that!! I'm not gonna lie. Very embarrassing but true. I got a new digital photo frame for Christmas and had put my card in there to enjoy all my Christmas pics and there it stayed when I went to my parents to do New Year's and a late Hanukkah. So those are all mental pics.

As to the scrapping, I've been working on cleaning up my scrap room so I could get in there and scrap. Does that count? With all the "holiday projects" the girls have had, and all the scrap supply borrowing they did, my room is in shambles. So clean up and then scrap, scrap, scrap.

As to the barn resolution? Give me some sun people!! It's been raining so much here that I'm convinced God is trying to resolve the drought this winter. I'm okay with that because it will be wonderful when the summer gets here and we actually have a lake in the back. But, its made it hard to get up to the barn. I'm hoping that now that the girls are back in school we may have at least one or two days of sunshine so I can get up there. I'm gonna keep that one too!!

Hope you all are sticking to your resolutions too!

2 comments:

Me said...

I haven't had the chance to start yet since we haven't made it home. Hopefully, by next week I will be in full resolution mode.

Anonymous said...

You go girl. Now that all the cookies are gone...and they were delicious...I can start watching what I eat.
I haven't started scrappin...been sewing though so that kinda counts for the crafty department. I need to get to that but the room is a disaster with all the fabric all over the place.
I'm glad your year is starting out great!

Cheer Off Video

To watch the video, you'll first need to install the flash player.

'