We took the van on Monday to have "deer damage" fixed. They told us it would be ready by Friday. I thought I'd be able to handle living out of a smaller car. I mean until we got the van I drove the Accord daily and loved it! Not so anymore! Its too small, the kids have to climb over each other to get out/into the car at school, the kids are too tall to have the front seats pushed back to normal level without enduring tons of kicking, it doesn't have heated seats (and in this weather, my bum is bumming!!), I can't haul the dogs around and the XM doesn't always work. Those are just a few reasons I want my van back. So Friday was the light at the end of the tunnel, right? Wrong! Andy got the call today that there was more damage unearthed when they started taking the car apart (dumb deer) and it won't be ready until NEXT WEDNESDAY!
**GASP**
Yeah, those deer have a lot to answer for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
DUMB DEER
Yeah, I second that!
Post a Comment