Saturday, February 7, 2009

Don't jinx yourself

Okay, so maybe I shouldn't have posted my last post. I was totally kidding about being a Facebook addict. I mean, I am an addict don't get me wrong but I'm okay with that. So what's an addict to do when her computer decides not to let her on Facebook.....for over a day!!!!! I couldn't get on Thursday night or Friday morning. Thank goodness I was gone all day on Friday because when I got home that afternoon I STILL couldn't get on. Seriously jonesing by this point, people!! I was able to go to work last night without the FB DT's and received wonderful news while I was at work: Hubby fixed it so facebook would work!!! Is it any wonder that I love him?!?! He is such a FB enabler!! Of course he mainly did it because he couldn't get on either, but we'll ignore that fact because the addict was able to have her FB fix this morning which made her very happy indeed!!! ;-)

No comments:

Cheer Off Video

To watch the video, you'll first need to install the flash player.

'