Friday, February 6, 2009

Hi....

Hi, my name is Ginnie (Hi Ginnie)
and I'm a Facebook Addict.
It all started a couple of months ago when a friend of mine signed up and then sent me an invitation.
Since then I've been logging on daily...multiple times a day.
I check people's status updates.
I comment on their status updates.
I look at their pictures.
I add people as friends.
I like seeing what people that I haven't seen in years look like now.
I play Scavenger Hunt daily.
I play Word Twist so frequently that people who I challenge to games no longer will play me.
I send flair, drinks, pokes, throw beads and snow balls at people.
I chat with people.
I update my status constantly.
I haven't posted my 25 random facts yet, but yes I have done them.
I invite other people into the black hole that is Facebook and then, yes, I do mock them and hound them until they join too.
Sometimes I'll sign off and then feel compelled to sign back on again.
I get on Facebook after my husband has gone to bed so he won't know I'm on again (like he can talk when he's on daily!!)
I know I have a problem, but I can stop any time I want.......
Maybe there's a 12 step program?
I know! I bet there is an application on Facebook about it! I'll have to look into that!
Wanna be my friend? ;-)

2 comments:

Me said...

Hmmm....sounds familiar. But, I rarely sign off until I shut down my computer for the night. I open up FB first thing in the morning and just refresh my page throughout the day. Maybe we should start our own 12-step program?

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm Shalina and I'm a Facebook Addict. When is the next meeting?

Cheer Off Video

To watch the video, you'll first need to install the flash player.

'