YEAH! It has only taken 2 days but I can talk again! It's not pretty, still a little whispery, raspy but totally understandable now. Life is good.....and cold too.
I'm heading out now to Hayden's Fun Run. Thank goodness they moved it indoors. I don't think I would have done good being out in the elements today. At least its not 40 mph winds like last night. Wondered if the house was going to blow away. I felt like one of the 3 little pigs with the world huffing and puffing outside my door. Let's hope its warmer tomorrow because Isabelle's Fun Run is not slated to be inside. EEEKKKK and BRRRRR! Thank goodness its supposed to be 50 degrees tomorrow, but I won't count on it. Gotta run! ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
"gotta run" hee hee - silly girl!
Yeah, someone was trying to blow my house over the other night, too! Glad your feeling better.
Post a Comment