Is it sad that as a *mature* woman I am totally trying to convince Shalina to meet me halfway between the two of us on November 20 so that we can go to the Twilight midnight show? I'm just asking.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I don't think it's sad at all. I broke down and read Midnight Sun last night. Stephanie Meyer needs to get on it and finish that damn book. I can't believe she stopped RIGHT THERE! UGH! I'm also almost done with Twilight again...so yes, I was reading both books last night. So to answer your question, if it's sad then I'm the most pathetic of the lot! And I'm ok with that! :)
UHM... no. Alicia and I had the same conversation today. We are TOTALLY going to the midnight New Moon show. We sat by the pool and planned the whole thing out. HA!
I'm a wife to a wonderful hubby, mother to two awesome girls, an ER nurse, nurseline operator, dog trainer, horseback rider, Facebook Addict, Cheer Mom, Friend, Daughter, Chauffer, scrapbooker, photographer and person who just can't say no! This makes my life wacky but it also makes my life wonderful. This is where I share all of that!
3 comments:
I don't think it's sad at all. I broke down and read Midnight Sun last night. Stephanie Meyer needs to get on it and finish that damn book. I can't believe she stopped RIGHT THERE! UGH! I'm also almost done with Twilight again...so yes, I was reading both books last night. So to answer your question, if it's sad then I'm the most pathetic of the lot! And I'm ok with that! :)
P.S. Only 199 days left until New Moon comes out. It says so right on our blog tickers...we are so SAD!!
UHM... no. Alicia and I had the same conversation today. We are TOTALLY going to the midnight New Moon show. We sat by the pool and planned the whole thing out. HA!
Post a Comment