And I missed hearing all about it in person because I was at work.
I did however get a blow by blow description (no pun intended) of Belle's "massive" nosebleed and Hayden's "horrible" bleeding mouth followed by another lost tooth over the phone.
Sometimes (read: most of the time) I hate having to work and leave the family at home!! I love when I pick up the girls from school and I get to hear all about their days! Of course that is when the bickering starts; but it's also when I get to reconnect with my girls, hear about their day, school, their friends, lunch, tests, problems, accomplishments, issues, etc. It is our time and when Andy asks how was your day and they say "Ask Mommy" I know how their day was.
Please let that continue into their middle and high school years! And please let me not miss too much on my work Wednesdays!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment