Well, at least I feel better. And that is a huge leap from where I was earlier this week. I was finally able to emerge from my bed during the day today, other than to pick up or drop off my kids. It may not sound like much but when you're able to sit up in bed without being dizzy for the first time in 3 days? Yeah, you're thanking your lucky stars!
Andy update: hasn't gotten sick. Working, working, working. Excited that football season has started. Can't believe the girls and I want to drive to North Hall to see Buford play tomorrow night but will still probably go with us. Still can't believe there is a lizard in our house as a pet and that he has to catch the uneaten crickets at the end of the day and put them back in the cricket keeper. Hey! I'm not gonna do it! Gross!!
Girls update: haven't gotten sick. Hayden finished ITBS testing with no obvious ill effects. Isabelle is kicking along and enjoying 1st grade. Cheering is going good. Go Wolves! They're starting piano next week. Hayden wants to be able to write music to go along with the songs she writes. Belle just wants to be able to play and this is a stepping stone to the guitar so she can "be a rockstar"!
Dog update: Gracie had an escape episode earlier this week, she tunneled her way outta the joint but was apprehended quickly. Stitch is Stitch: just possibly the best dog ever!!
Dragon: has seemed to almost double in size since we got her last week. She likes to watch us as we move about the house. She will crawl into your hand if you put it in there for her and will eat out of your hand too. Loves to stalk crickets but doesn't like to be watched while she does.
Just normal, typical goings ons in the Wiggs' household. Except that I'm pretty sure I almost died from the Strep Swine Influpneumonia. Okay, maybe not. But I am pretty sure that it was touch and go for a couple days. Phew! Glad that's over with! ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Glad you are feeling better!
Glad the girls are getting piano lessons, we had to give ours up b/c it was just too expensive. :(
Have a great weekend and enjoy it!
Glad you are feeling better and the rest of the house hasn't gotten sick.
Hopefully, once we get moved Hunter will start guitar lessons - he may be able to take from the same guy that Tommy took from.
The dragon is watching you because when she's big enough she's going to escape and enjoy you as a snack.
Post a Comment