Monday, November 2, 2009

Forever

I've been gone for forever.
Have you noticed?
Life has taken over my life!
Blog time has taken a hit.
But cheerleading is over.
The 4th grade squad made the playoffs.
But they lost in the first game.
The 1st grade squad missed the playoffs by 1 minute and 2 seconds.
The end of year party was tonight.
So now it's all over.
I don't go back to work until Wednesday.
And basketball doesn't start until Friday.
Maybe my house can actually get a total cleaning now!!

1 comment:

Mom to the 3rd Power said...

I've taken a blog break, too! I like the way you put it...Life has taken over my life.
Perfect!
Sounds like you all are doing well and keeping busy-congrats on 3rd place in cheerleading! Awesome!

Cheer Off Video

To watch the video, you'll first need to install the flash player.

'