She has been working on this tooth ever since the other front one fell out the Tuesday before Thanksgiving. That's right, a week and a half ago. She's been wiggling and pushing and prodding and poking. Not too mention all the "Mom, I felt a root break. Try to pull it".
I was getting ready to leave for work on Saturday and as I was about to walk out the door she asked if I would try one last time. I did (because that's just the kind of Mom I am) and *pop*, out it came. She looks so stinkin' cute!!! Of course the thing that she is most excited about? That she can stick her tongue out through the hole without opening her mouth. Apparently there is nothing better when you're 5!
Now if she can just keep the other 3 loose ones in her mouth until these grow in so she'll be able to eat solid food!!



3 comments:
There were a couple of Hunter's that he wiggled and pulled so early that it was 6 months or more before new ones came in. After he realized that the Tooth Fairy brought money no tooth was safe.
your kids are adorable! I'm glad youliked the wreath. The taping went ok, won't really know until the 19th. Fingers crossed! Reming Jamie about your cupcakes!
You are not gonna believe how much different she will look next year at this time...sing that song til your blue in the face, because, sadly, it will be the last time you can! These are truly the cutest times.
Post a Comment