Monday, December 22, 2008

It's Official!!

Christmas may now come because I'm ready!! WHOO HOO!!! We've seen Santa, I've bought all the gifts, the house is decorated and I'm off until Christmas night! YEAH!! Of course I still have to wrap the gifts and get a stocking for Gracie (yes, it looks like Gracie will be staying with us through the Christmas holidays and, well, I guess indefinitely) and have cookie making day tomorrow. But other than those things I'm done! I can now relax and enjoy the Christmas season and my kids' Christmas break. Now if they'd only stop fighting long enough to let me enjoy it!

1 comment:

Mom to the 3rd Power said...

Me, too. Me, too! I'm done. Now I just wait for it to come. And go. And I'll enjoy every minute of it! I can't wait.
Merry Christmas to you all!

Cheer Off Video

To watch the video, you'll first need to install the flash player.

'