Thursday, December 18, 2008

Where has the time gone?!?

Here it is one week before Christmas and believe it or not, I'm almost done shopping!! Time is flying by! I can't believe it has been a week and a half since I last blogged!! I apologize for my slackness, but it has been super crazy around here with getting ready for Christmas and me deciding I needed to try to drive myself into exhaustion by working 8 of the last 11 days! The sad part is: I don't even have time to blog now! I'm off to run some errands, finish up the Christmas shopping, get the things for the girls' Christmas parties tomorrow, get fundraiser stuff handed out, shirts ready for give aways at school, somewhere in there find time to pick up the girls and take a nap and then go into work tonight. Frankly that makes me tired just looking at it. Maybe I should take my nap first........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know where the time has gone but Christmas day will be here before I know it and it will be over! :-(

Mom to the 3rd Power said...

I'm sad about it almost being over...I don't feel like it has even begun yet.
Yeah, I think I need a nap after reading your post.
I know how you feel. I think.

Cheer Off Video

To watch the video, you'll first need to install the flash player.

'