Hayden has been complaining about her mouth hurting for the past couple weeks.
Hasn't seemed like anything is wrong to me. Granted she did have 4 loose teeth and she did lose 2 of those and have the new ones coming in. But she was complaining about the bottom where the teeth were barely loose. She has a dental appointment tomorrow and has been really nervous about it.
Fast forward to this evening when I was helping brush her teeth (she is going to see the dentist tomorrow after all!!) and realized that one of the teeth on the bottom coming in has made the tooth next to it turn SIDEWAYS AND LAY DOWN!!! My poor baby! No wonder it has been hurting. And no wonder she is nervous about the dentist. She was convinced that she was going to be getting braces tomorrow!!
Not sure what the dentist will be doing tomorrow. Pulling the tooth maybe? Hayden is upset because I will be at work and Grammy will be taking her to the dentist. I wish I could be there with her. Sounds a lot like last Wednesday's post but there it is. At least Mom won't have to worry about Belle too; it looks like she is going to a birthday party!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Poor Baby! I bet that is really painful...hope all goes well at the dentist and that she is feeling better soon!
Oh, no! I hope it goes well for Hayden. The dentist stinks-no one here likes it one bit!
Post a Comment