Thursday, March 19, 2009

Gotta Brag!

Georgia has a writing contest through out the state.

Buford Academy participates in this contest. Each kid writes a story. They select 2 kids from each class. They then select one of those kids. After that each kid from each class competes for the grade. If they win their grade they go to the Georgia state competition.

Wellllll.....Hayden found out today that she won in her class and is going to be in the 3rd grade competition against 12 other kids! At least I think that's how many classes there are. Anyway....YEAH HAYDEN!!

We find out next Friday how she did so I'll keep you updated!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Hayden. I know she has it in the bag, she is such a great writer!

Anonymous said...

congrats, hayden! i'd LOVE to read your story!!

Cheer Off Video

To watch the video, you'll first need to install the flash player.

'