Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Wow! Time flys...

At this time 6 years ago to the day, I was looking down at my sleeping newborn baby wondering what her life would bring her, what kind of personality she would have and who she would most resemble. This morning I looked down at my sleeping 6 year old and got misty-eyed thinking how quickly these 6 years have passed by and how she is no longer my little baby.
She'll occasionally tell me "I'm still your baby Mommy, I'm just NOT A baby".

I want to wrap her up in hugs and put a brick on her head so she will stop getting so old so quick!! Does that work?

She's six. She's a big girl. She's too cool for school. She's having a blast today.

Mommy's home from the birthday party at school. Mommy's looking through photo albums. Mommy's crying.

Happy Birthday Belly!!!

3/03/2003

3/03/2009

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can remember holding that little baby when she was born. Not such a baby anymore but a big sweet six year old that is very loved. (especially by us O'Flaherty folk!)
Hope you had a great Birthday Belle! We love you!!!!

Anonymous said...

she's entirely too cute! happy day, belle!

Cheer Off Video

To watch the video, you'll first need to install the flash player.

'