Monday, March 2, 2009
A Slight Reprieve
I'm not a big fan of my hubby traveling for work and since he doesn't travel too often it's usually okay. This week is conference week. Which means he was supposed to leave yesterday to fly to LA and won't be back until next Sunday. Since I work Saturdays and Sundays, I wasn't going to see him from this past Saturday morning until next Monday evening after work. Big EEEKKK there! Enter: Snow Storm 2009!! Although he spent the entire day yesterday in the airport with his flight being delayed, it was finally cancelled and he got to come home last night!! He was able to take the girls to school with me this morning which made them extremely happy. Of course he is now on his way back to the airport to see if he can get a flight out today. Wonder what the odds are of him being back here tonight? ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Ahh, I hope he gets back today sometime!
Post a Comment