Wednesday, March 25, 2009

DWTS and TBL

Okay, I don't know if you're a Dancing with the Stars or The Biggest Loser fan but I have to admit that I enjoy both of them. It's a guilty pleasure!!! With that being said and since I was able to watch the episodes last night I just have to say a few things:

1) Seriously? Steve Wozniak is still on the show? He scored a 10 people! Not as in a gymnastic score of 10; a 10 out of 30. As in THE LOWEST SCORE EVER ON THE SHOW!! The guy invented Apple, has he figured out how to rig voting? Cause there is NO WAY he should still be on there!

2) Ty is doing so much better than he did on his first dance. Still looks scared to death when talking to the judges though. It would help if his partner didn't fall once and trip another time. But I digress....

3) SOOOOO glad to see Denise Richards go. Not a fan. Plus she dances like a puppet. I'm just saying.

4) Holly better step it up if she wants to stay out of the bottom two.

5) Everybody else makes ballroom dancing fun and easy! I wonder if I could talk hubby-man into a few classes? Probably not, but who knows. He does do the western dancing classes with me in Arizona. And yes, he would probably kill me if he knew I wrote this!! ;-)

6) On to TBL. How cool to watch that girl pull her car (yes a 2,000lb car) loaded up with all the extra weight that everybody gave her (257lbs) and BEAT the boys pulling their cars with less weight added!!! The boys were actually quite mean laughing and cutting up as they were adding all the weight to her and one other girl's cars. Well, who's laughing now boys? And you weren't laughing so hard when one of you ended up below the yellow line now were you???

7) I'm glad the girl who fell below the yellow line was voted off. Although I wish both of the ones below the yellow line could have gone. She was a wee bit of a snot. And she was all about the boys being mean to the other girl THAT WON THE CHALLENGE!!! Not that I'm picking favorites but I would think you would want to encourage each other. I know its a contest but does that mean you have to be a mean person?

8) How cool to have a girl lose 100lbs on the campus? That's awesome!

9) Gotta say that show inspires me and makes me proud of those people for being there and giving it there all. Also impresses me that they talk about how hard it is to do it at home yet still get it done.

10) Not that I'm on the show but I have barrelled into a new decade with my weight and am really close to the next one! I think watching that show helps me because I think if they can do it..... well you know the rest!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know, I was SO ready for Aubrey to leave and the "Cousins" are getting on my nerves. I hope that Tara kicks ass and wins - her or Mikey. That's just my .02

Ginnie said...

I agree with you whole heartedly!! Although the "cousins" are going to be gunning for Tara and her friend more than ever since they voted against him last night. I loved when Aubrey was giving Tara crap during the challenge last night and I wished I could have been there to say "Honey you would already be weeping if it was you they ganged up on!" Did NOT enjoy her! I like Mike although he was a little bit of a follower last night when he was giving out his weight too. Although he redeemed himself with his comments about his dad.

Mom to the 3rd Power said...

I am into DWTS. Go Melissa. She deserves it and she is a nice girl and super dancer!
Don't like Jewels hubby...forgot his name and didn't watch last week...

Cheer Off Video

To watch the video, you'll first need to install the flash player.

'