I love technology! Here I am sitting in our room at the Tanque Verde Ranch looking out the window at the gorgeous mountain range AND I'm on my computer. Now I know I should be outside enjoying our vacay and I will. Just having a little down time prior to our afternoon ride. Plus I had a couple of things I had to share:
1) I'm a Twilight convert. Started reading the book when we took off last night and I'm now on page 457 of a 498 page book! I thought people were crazy when they said they read the whole thing in one sitting but here I am almost done and wondering who I can convince to drive me into town to buy the next one....I mean buy ponytail holders. Yeah, that will have to be my excuse. Can't really admit I want to go for a book.
2) Hayden and Belle met the pilot of our plane last night when they got invited into the cockpit. For Hayden, who wants more than anything to be a pilot and an astronaut, it was a huge thrill for her to be able to sit in the co-pilot's seat!
3) I'm so happy to be here!! I love it out here and could soooo live here. Although it does always make coming home nice too because after being here with all the muted greens and browns coming back to all the vibrant green of a Georgia spring is shocking to the eyes and gorgeous!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Glad ya'll are having fun. I may have to check out the Twilight series. I'm so excited that you will be able to keep us up to date on your fun vacation...it will be like we are there!
Post a Comment