Thursday, April 30, 2009

*snore*

I'm home....finally....after working a 15 hour day which included setting up our office after our move. Did I mention I moved desks? Oh I didn't mention that? Well I did. And chairs; and boxes; and filing cabinets. You get the picture. So now I'm heading off to sleep because....I get to work again tomorrow...but only 8 hours (I think, maybe 12)....and only til 3:00am. I think I'm a glutton for punishment! So tired; can barely type anym........................................

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope you get some sleep this weekend.

Ginnie said...

Hahahaha! You so fun-neee! ;-)

Mom to the 3rd Power said...

Oh my! I'm sure you have an aching back as well as being totally tired!
Go get some sleep girlie!

Beck said...

Hi Ginnie!
So, I actually watched Twilight last night after we put the kids to bed. I thought it was a good movie but nowhere near as good as the book! Not even close! I was disappointed in most areas and thought even I could have written the movie better! LOL. I am starting the 2nd book today, and hope it's as good as the first! I will keep you posted on what I think of it...
Have a GREAT week (:

Cheer Off Video

To watch the video, you'll first need to install the flash player.

'