Either way, the curse is broken!
For those of you who may not know: last year when we were here my horse did a somersault in mid lope and I had to bail out. When I performed said bail out, I landed on my shoulder separating it. I must point out that I did suck it up and go out on the next ride and did not visit the ER until the next day when we were at home. Go me!
So here we are back at TVR. We go out on our ride this morning and I realize....dum dum duh...we are on the trail where my accident happened last year. I really didn't feel any apprehension, I blame the horse not the trail, right? Well we finished the ride with me still on top of my horse. We come back for the next ride and they bring me a horse, "you can ride Diamond." Dum dum duh.....yes folks this is the horse that decided he was trying out for the Arizona gymnastics team. Dum dum duh!!!!! Did I say no, please any horse but that one, get me someone else? Of course not, that would have made sense and made Andy happy. Instead I climb up on top of the tumbler. And he starts twitching...and shaking....and nipping. Do I get off? Nooo! Once again that would make too much sense. Long story short, because I'm heading to the pool. I did stay on the tip side of the horse even though he was acting like an idiot with some kick outs and all that fun stuff. Now the curse is broken. And I WILL be asking for other horses!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Glad you stayed on this time. Sounds like ya'll are having a blast.... :-)
Post a Comment