Thursday, April 9, 2009

Lest we not forget

With all the bragging I was doing on Belle I couldn't let it go unbragged on or unblogged on that Hayden has passed into the lope lesson!!! Hopefully that means tomorrow she may be able to go out on the lope ride. We'll see about that. She was super excited about it and we didn't even know until we were coming back from a ride and there she was in the ring!! Gotta love that!

On the other hand our team penning did not go so well today. :-( We came in 4th but that means no ribbon and for our competitive family that was rough!! Hopefully we'll fair better in the funkahna tomorrow. I'll keep you updated. Only one more day! The girls have been sad about that since Wednesday. I'm sad about it now. Thank goodness the booking process for next year has begun!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck in the Funkana today. I know you will rock it out as always!

Cheer Off Video

To watch the video, you'll first need to install the flash player.

'