Wednesday, April 1, 2009

TWO MORE DAYS!!

Only 2 more days until we leave for Arizona. I managed to keep the kids from packing their stuff 3 weeks ago. But I must admit I caved and they have been packed since Monday. That was fun. With comments like "Can I go ahead and pack my toothbrush and toothpaste?" And when I asked "Are you not going to brush your teeth for the next 4 days?" a shrug was my only response. Very interesting.

I think I'm already in vacation mode. I don't want to work or do anything that resembles work. Andy admitted he's already in vacation mode too. Good thing he only has one more day of work.
I can't wait for warm weather, horses, the pool and time with the family....and NO WORK....for a whole week. Heaven, that's all I can say!!! I can make it 2 more days, I can make it 2 more days..... Crap, I still have to pack!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know ya'll are all so excited. I'll be waiting to see pics when you get back. I love seeing Arizona pics, I can remember the first time Hayden went...

Cheer Off Video

To watch the video, you'll first need to install the flash player.

'