Saturday, April 25, 2009

I'm not sure why

Hayden got it into her head that she wanted a new pair of tennies. Not just any tennies; Converse. And not just any Converse; they had to be high tops.

I had to get a new suit, which meant shopping, which meant unhappy, griping kids. My idea:

IF you're good and
IF you don't give me any grief and
IF you don't ask me again

I'll get you both the shoes you want.

I got my new clothes.

Hayden got these:

Apparently she's adopting a new style and apparently we're going through a funky cool phase. This could be interesting.




4 comments:

Beck said...

She's SO cute, and I like her style. If I have to wear tennis shoes (and I mean HAVE to) then I only wear my Chucks! Just like hers but white, although I prefer lowtops (:

Anonymous said...

I think they suit her.
Totally Unique....
Totally Hayden! :)

Me said...

Very cute!!
I love watching our kids think they 'invent' these styles. I remember my converse high-tops - circa 1985, and they were purple.
Hunter (and some of his friends) are letting their hair grow out - and they think they are the first generation of boys to ever have long hair.

Mom to the 3rd Power said...

Funky and very cool. We love converse around here!

Cheer Off Video

To watch the video, you'll first need to install the flash player.

'