Thursday, April 16, 2009

Is it Friday yet?

I will be quite glad to wake up and have it be Friday morning.

I will actually just be glad when I can lay in my bed Thursday evening and know that Friday will be coming with the breaking dawn.

I won't bore you with ALL the details but will shoot the highlights (or lowlights) of my week your way:

Saturday: home from vacation with weepy whiny children who still want to be in Arizona.

Sunday: Easter with the family and work...til 1:00am

Monday: massive storm; lost power for the entire day; had a tree come down in the front yard (going away from the house thank goodness and not into my bedroom where I was sleeping); had the dock break loose from its moorings on shore and be facing sideways up against the shore; go to the grocery store.

Tuesday: up at the school ALL day hanging art for Arts and Tech night on Thursday

Wednesday: up at the school ALL morning hanging art for A&T night; folded programs for A&T night; work for 10 hours...til 1:00am

Thursday: be up at the school for last minute "To Do's" for A&T night; sleep sometime; finish my personal "To Do" list; write a speech; laundry; set up Spirit Wear sale area; pull Spirit Wear that has already been sold; have A&T night

Then I can rest.

Because the weekend will be slower, right? I mean I only have dog class on Friday, a hockey game on Friday night; a baby shower on Saturday; working Saturday night; Belle's class movie day on Sunday and finally, working Sunday night.

I'm ready for another vacation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a busy girl, people can't keep up with you! (hint hint)

Hope things calm down soon.

Mom to the 3rd Power said...

Whoa! Take it easy girl! What do you think you are, Superwoman?
Your family is lucky to have you.

Cheer Off Video

To watch the video, you'll first need to install the flash player.

'