Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Yesterday and Today

Yesterday I felt like I was on top of the world. Literally. We did an all day ride up into the mountains and ended up at a nice little stream. When we were coming down we had all of Tucson laid out below us. It was absolutely gorgeous. I took pics which I'm going to try to download tonight but they don't begin to do it justice.

Today was a not so good day since it started at 1:00am with Belle crying and saying her ear hurt "REALLY REALLY BAD!!!!" Of course that led to a trip to the NextCare Urgent Care Center to find out that yes we were right to bring her in because her "ear drum is EXTREMELY red with a BULGING ear drum". Poor Beezie B is now on Amoxicillin AGAIN and Motrin to help with the pain. She is down at the kids' program for the afternoon but can only wade in the pool later instead of swimming . Not a happy camper but much happier than at 1:00am. What a difference 12 hours, antibiotics, Motrin and a new shirt (while waiting for the antibiotic we had to do something!!) will make.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate to hear that. I hope she feels better soon. :)

Cheer Off Video

To watch the video, you'll first need to install the flash player.

'