Sunday, October 5, 2008

Cheer off is over

The girls did AMAZING! They did the very best that I've ever seen them do their routine. They were loud, they were together and all their moves were perfect. Therefore it was a huge shock to all of us when the squad didn't place. We were all stunned. The worst part of it was that after they've just learned that they didn't win or place, they have to take a sqaud picture! "Hey you didn't win! Smile!" I think that is just cruel. Hayden is a little depressed and I don't blame her. She just wants to know what they did wrong so they can improve on it. I think that's pretty mature. I expected her to behave much, much worse. The other thing she has decided is that she wants to take Cheer tumbling this spring and summer and then cheer next fall and, as she put it, "blow the 4th grade competition away next year". She might be just a wee bit competitive. Anyway, just wanted to update everyone on how it went. Have a great rest of the weekend, I'm headed to work.

No comments:

Cheer Off Video

To watch the video, you'll first need to install the flash player.

'