Thursday, October 2, 2008

I'm still here!

I've been slack this week on keeping up with the old blog here. I guess I need to remedy that. We've kicked off fundraisers in both schools and that is keeping me hopping along with everything else. Did we used to have to do fundraisers when we were little? I don't remember it. I do remember when I was in band in high school (yes, ha ha, I was in band) and we had a rock-a-thon where we sat in rocking chairs for hours in order to raise money. Not a lot of effort there! But, that is the only sort of thing I can remember. Now of course, my Mom will probably read this and correct me and remind me of some obscure chocolate selling experience that I'm not aware of. Ooh ooh wait! I just remembered when I was at Saint Peter and Paul's we had to sell wrapping paper! There I guess we did have fundraisers! Although that was private school, not public. Does that count? Since I don't remember any other fundraiser and barely remember that one, I'm going to have to hazard a guess and say that back then we really didn't do them. At least that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate fundraisers. I just buy from my kids. I don't make them go door to door because I used to HATE to do that. (can you imagine that?)
Happy October

Cheer Off Video

To watch the video, you'll first need to install the flash player.

'