Its still a little hoarse sounding, but I think my voice is back!! WHOO HOO! Its very hard cheering, talking, working when you have a croaky voice. So a little about my weekend? It was a good one.
Saturday started off with the girls' game in Norcross. I hate playing there! The Norcross fans are not very nice, or at least the ones we ran into Saturday. For example there was a guy beating a drum and yelling, YELLING, at the Buford cheerleaders and the football players. You just want to ask him, "Does it make you feel good to scream and yell and taunt THIRD GRADERS?!?!?!" I mean seriously it was a little over the top. Then when I had to go up into the announcer's box to do the half time for the squad; I was heckled by a child, A CHILD, who decided to tell me that I couldn't cheer for Buford because this was Norcross territory!! I understand being for your team and I, as you know, are all for it, but lets all be mindful of others and show a little restraint! Anyway, the boys scored 2 TDs this game. It wasn't enough for a win but it was a great game and they played really well. Then Andy and I stressed (I mean cheered) watching the Auburn game. Do they have to make it so hard on the fans every game? Thank goodness for a win there.
Sunday Hayden went to a birthday party while Andy, Belle and I had lunch with Mom and Dad who are back from their awesome trip to Wales! We got to see all of their pics and they are gorgeous!! The countryside is just beautiful. I'll have to ask Dad if I can post a few here or maybe link to his photos. And then it was off to work! Well at least for me.
So now it is Buford Homecoming week. Lots of work to do and then I wonder: if there isn't gas are we going to be able to have a parade? And if not, then what? I guess we'll have to wait and see how it all plays out. Plus Hayden's squad has Cheer Off this weekend. Keep your fingers crossed for them. They've been practicing super hard and look really good, so here's hoping they have a great experience. Of course I'll keep you updated, I just wanted you to know what's going on! Have a great week!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I couldn't even watch the end of the Clemson game. We have two new holes in the garage from the loss. So at least Auburn won. God help us if we lose to Wake which we aren't favored)it won't be pretty.
Post a Comment