The good news is other than that it was a good weekend. Busy, but good. Now another week is starting and it should be a good one. Not as good as my parents who are, as we speak, horseback riding across Wales, but a good one none-the-less.
Oh yeah! Its Mouse Memory Monday!!! I almost forgot! I put the pic on for my Disney memory of the Day and will tell you the story behind that. Balloo is not really a well known character in our house seeing as how the Jungle Book is not really watched in our house. For some reason that year Belle decided that Balloo was her favorite nonprincess character. Everytime she would see him she would crawl up into his lap and just sit on him forever. I think she thought "Hmmm bear skin rug.....so tired". When the shot to the side was taken King Louie kept trying to talk to her and all she wanted was to talk to Balloo and love on him. Almost made me feel bad for the person in the hot monkey costume! She finally did hug Louie, but it was a pity hug. We all knew it and I think Louie was probably crying on the inside!



1 comment:
She was SO little! I love that story of her and Baloo - too cute!
Post a Comment