Thursday, September 18, 2008
Fall is in the air!!
I know its the middle of September and I know that technically Autumn starts on Monday, September 22 but I have to say today is the first day that it actually FEELS like fall. It is a gorgeous day, bright and sunny, but it is cool. We actually have our windows open and the house is comfortable with a cool breeze blowing through. Its nice after the stifling heat that is a Georgia summer. The air smells different too. Makes me think of Saturday football games at Auburn, tailgating, jackets in the evening, camping, campfires, giant piles of leaves to jump in and Halloween. Driving around Buford, I see lots of people already have their fall decorations out. I was resistant to that when the temps were still reaching the 90's, but now I think it may be time. Here are some past wonderful fall memories. Have a great day and enjoy it!! 




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
LOVE IT! Great Fall Memories!
Post a Comment