I guess you could call it "Mouse Memory Monday" but there it is our picture of the day with us having breakfast with Mickey at Ohana which just happens to be one of our favorite breakfast places in Disney. I don't think the kids like it so much for the food, more for the maraca shaking, booty shaking parade they get to be in every 20 minutes or so. Definitely one of our favorite Disney memories. Of course going back through pics makes me want to go back again!
Another Disney memory from just the other day? I got a call from a telemarketer that called to tell me I had "won" two free tickets to Disney if only I would come listen to their vacation spiel and also if I would put down a "deposit" on my "free" tickets! Are you kidding me?!?!
1) How did you get my number? And no, I DID NOT register online.
2) How are you going to offer "free" tickets with a $200 deposit? Once again, no thank you!
3) I would still have to listen to your vacation spiel even after I've paid you for my "free" tickets? Once again, no thank you and have a nice day. Click. I hate telemarketers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Mmmmm O'Hana's! We love it for dinner - SO YUMMY! Kids love the coconut race, I love the FOOD! ALOHA COUSIN!
Post a Comment