Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Cousin Brad

I just had to share this with y'all. My cousin Brad is the one I told you about who is going to be deployed to Iraq on October first. My Mom, Mozzie, Aunt Anne and I had lunch with him Tuesday since my Mom couldn't be at the family soiree on Saturday. Anyway, the food was yummy (good enough to roll around in!! lol) and the company was great. But, here is the real story: for the TMBITT I had called Mozzie to see if she would bring me some pics since I wasn't sure if I had any. She did. She also brought me one from that era of me and my cousin Brad. Of course we all got a giggle and then had to take a now shot attempting to recreate the shot. Of course, since he is now quite a bit taller than me, holding him for the pic was out of the question. Not too mention that we didn't have a bulldozer for him to gnaw on. So here we are.....

THEN



and NOW
That's all I wanted to share!

No comments:

Cheer Off Video

To watch the video, you'll first need to install the flash player.

'