Saturday, September 20, 2008

WHOO HOO

The consignment sale is over!! Our PTO was trying to put on a dress code and spirit wear consignment sale. It didn't have a lot of participation and instead of going until 4, it ended at 1. Which means I get to have a bit of down time before we're off to our next adventure. YEAH ME!! What are the odds of the girls actually laying down too since they've been up since 6:30? Yeah, that's what I thought too: not gonna happen! Oh well. The girls are hanging tough. So far we've done a consignment sale and 2 football games. We'll have a few minutes and then its off to a bridal shower, shoot some pics of a friend's belly and then the Auburn game. I love lazy Saturdays!!! Andy is off playing golf and I think to myself: "Self, he is so glad he is not running around with us!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No belly pics today, but I did get to take a few moments to rest and made it to the shower. Now its GAME TIME!! WAR EAGLE!!

Cheer Off Video

To watch the video, you'll first need to install the flash player.

'